Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Nikolay_Surov

[Application of Employment] Nikolay Surov Empty [Application of Employment] Nikolay Surov

Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:00 pm
Basic Information

Name (First, Last): Nikolay Surov
Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 12/20/1980
Current Address (House Number, District): None
Ethnicity: White
Cellphone Number: 49
Marital Status (Single/Married/Civil Partnership): Single
Current Occupation: None
Country of Natural Origin: Los Santos
Gender (Male/Female): Male

Advanced Responses - Answer Comprehensively

Why would you like to be employed as a Law Enforcement Officer within the Los Santos Police Department?

I would like to join L.S.P.D because I have always dreamed becoming a Police Officer. I want to protect people of Los Santos and fight against bad guys who needs to be caught. I am strong, sporty guy who have studied law for many years and know how to do this job. When I was young we always played Catch and Run with friends and I always won. I also run long distances. I know how to handle different types of weapons! My driving skills are very good so I can do chases if needed.

What qualities do you yourself possess, that you believe will set you apart from other applicants and are applicable to a career in Law Enforcement?

I have been thinking about the answer to this for weeks. My qualities is my flexibility. I think one of my qualities is that I always listen to older people or to someone who is higher rank than I do. Also my qualities is that I am strong, young (I would say) sporty guy who likes running, attraction and catching someone Smile. I am also very hard working. When we were younger we always played run and catch game with friends and I was always winning. One of my qualities is that I also worked at L.S.P.D before with my father so I have some sort of experience in being a police officer because my father was training well and his dream was that I will become that good Police officer as he was someday. I think that is also good that I went to study Criminals Justice more because now I am even much wiser than I was before. I don’t drink alcohol and also don’t smoke. I know something about computers so I think this can be very useful for me in L.S.P.D. I know how to talk with people so I consider this as one of my qualities aswell.

What is it about the Los Santos Police Department that interests you?

It interests me because I always wanted to become a cop and stop the criminal inside of Los Santos. It always interested me since 9 years because my father was an police officer and always was patrolling with him. Later I studied Law in the university.

If you were to be hired by the Los Santos Police Department, what are your aspirations for the following 6 months?

In the next 6 months I would do my job with pleasure like giving tickets to people who breaks the Law. Being an ordinary police officer, like most of the LSPD. Place Thugs and Thieves into jail where they should be. I will try to be the best policeman in all L.S.P.D history !

Have you ever been criminally charged? If so, please provide details:

No.

Have you ever been affiliated with any gang organizations or gang activity?

No.

What are your hobbies that do not relate to a career in Law Enforcement?

I like computers a lot. Like to create some programs and also play some computer games when I have time. I also know more than one language. One of my hobies is collecting postage stamps.

Additional Questions

Rate your response to the following statements with either 'Strongly Agree, Agree, Disagree, Strongly Disagree'
A Police Officer is expected to protect and serve the citizens of Los Santos, placing a civilians safety above their own: [Strongly Agree]
A Police Officer shouldn't respond to a 911 call they believe to be fake/prank: [Strongly Disagree]
A Police Officer should obey and act upon any orders given to them by a Sergeant+, regardless of whether they like the task: [Strongly Agree]
A suspect is fleeing on foot, and you have an injured civilian with you. Remaining with the civilian and providing medical assistance is the correct course of action: [Strongly Agree]
A Police Officer contacts one of his superiors to request a special privilege/authorization, but receives no answer. He should assume he has the privilege/authorization: [Disagree]

Please rate yourself from 1 to 5 on the following qualities, 1 being not at all, 5 being completely.
Committed: 5
Thinker: 5
Team Player: 4
Courteous: 4
Leader: 4

The Los Santos Police Department is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, creed, color, age, natural origin, physical or mental disability.

OOC Section

Name: Nikolay Surov
Timezone & Country of Residence: GMT+2 Latvia
How many hours do you play weekly?: 20-40 hours.
Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?: Yes I have working Microphone and have Ventrillo. But I dont like speaking a lot.
In-Game level (Minimum Level 4. Exceptions made at the discretion of the Director of Training & Recruitment): Level 1 (Just joined). But in some time I will reach Level 4.

OOC Clause:

Once you join the LSPD, you are considered to be part of a legal faction. At any time the Command Unit reserves the right to terminate your membership, as can you resign your position. As we are a legal faction, on your removal you cannot be FPK'd. By submitting this application you agree that if you are ever no longer a member of the LSPD, you cannot use any information you obtained during your membership, either IC'ly or OOC'ly.

Do you agree to these terms?: Agree/Disagree
(Agree)
Nikolay_Surov

[Application of Employment] Nikolay Surov Empty Re: [Application of Employment] Nikolay Surov

Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:24 am
Can someone take a look at my application ?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum